Friday, March 22, 2013

Dare to Compare! mark. vs the Big Name Brands

Happy Friday!! 
The weekend is almost upon us, and if you're like me that means venturing out to the stores and scoring a great deal! The weather here in New York has been rather up and down, so whats better then to find something new to brighten up your day :)
If the weather in your neck of the woods has been less springy these last couple days and you would rather cuddle up in your PJ's, then why not scour the world wide web for some awesome deals!


If you're in the market for a new lipstick, blush or other beauty item, check out the wallet friendly alternatives mark. has to offer.
Now I'm a fan of High End (NARS, TARTE, MAC, Urban Decay) and Drug Store (Revlon, Maybelline, Cover Girl, etc.) they all have products that shine and ones you wish you could throw into moving traffic. And so does mark. I'm honest about the products I like and the ones I would say to steer clear of. With that I've found some great comparisons between mark. and many of the High End brands that are much more budget friendly. 

I love and own both MAC and mark. gel liners. but with a $4.00 difference and 2 colors instead of 1, why wouldn't you give mark. a try??!!
I LOVE NARS!! but I get the same POP of color and long lasting wear for $14.00 less with mark.




 And mark. isn't just great for Beauty, Check out the awesome accessories you can save $$ on!
Look familiar?? If you entered the Total Studs Bag Contest this bag could be yours!!
Now if you were listening, I did mention a Contest! The 1st of EVERY MONTH I  run a new contest, right now it's for the Total Studs Bag. If you  haven't already entered please do so, and share the link with friends and family. 
To stay up to date on the next contest and many more thereafter please like my blog or follow me on Facebook Beauty mark.ed By Christine
Be sure to follow my emails, you will get a sneak peek at the newest items coming out a month before they hit virtual shelves! Who wouldn't love to get their hands on the newest items before anyone else??!!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, markrep03@aol.commy e-boutique, or throw me a text 631-482-7456

XOXO Chrissy







No comments:

Post a Comment