Thursday, March 7, 2013

Have you met mark.?

Hey All!!! 
Have you met mark.? no? My guess is going to be that most of you haven't heard of mark. or have and know nothing about the company. Right?

mark. (lower case m, period at the end) is an on trend beauty and fashion boutique! mark. was launched in September of 2003 as the trendier off-spring of AVON (if you don't know AVON, you live under a rock) We have what we lovingly call a Magalog, which is a hybrid Magazine/Catalog. Not only is it chock full of awesome products, it has beauty tips, and expert advice from some of the leading celebrity makeup artists. (Jamie Greenberg and Fiona Stiles) Now to continue with the name dropping ahem... our celebrity spokesperson just happens to be the beautiful Ashley Greene, best known for playing Alice Cullen in those Twilight films....you know nothing really important. :)

Anywho, now that you know a bit about mark. lets get to the point. I have been a mark. representative since 2003, but never did much with it until now. When I first started out the products were very childish looking, and just blahhhhhhh. Since then they really revamped themselves and have a great line-up of core makeup products that I use daily. My goal with this blog is to introduce you to a new makeup line that you may never thought of trying. I'll review new items coming out, and run some *CONTESTS* so you can win cool mark. swag. and other beauty brand goodies!!

In the mean time check out my site, ask me questions about the products. I'll give you my honest opinion. As with any makeup line there are hits and misses, not everything is perfect in love and lipgloss! XOXO Chrissy

Beauty mark.ed By Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment